Group Financial Controller for Global online retailer
Reporting directly to the CEO and managing a team of two, you will be responsible for the Finance function in all aspects of accounting, reporting, treasury and tax.
· Take full ownership of the finance function for the UK, USA and Hong Kong operations of
· Production of monthly management accounts for all locations
· Cash forecasting
· Monthly payroll and pension administration
· VAT and EU VAT returns
· Preparation of statutory group consolidated financial statements
· Tax compliance and planning
· Manage the Group annual audit process and preparation of statutory accounts
· Liaison with external advisors and banks as required
40 hrs per week
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays - 5 bank holidays can be taken when you wish
Pension - 2% from employer and 3% from employee from 1 April 2019
Based in Redditch, UK.
Salary commensurate with experience. No agencies.
Accounting Audit Controller Finance Management
Acorn Recruitment And Training
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
£55,000 - £75,000 per annum
£40,000 - £60,000 per annum