Growth & Digital Marketing Lead
£50-60k depending on experience & excellent benefits
Working for a newly established app-based brand in the well-being market place, this is a newly formed position and an excellent opportunity for an experienced Growth & Marketing Lead to drive brand and enhance brand awareness to both consumer and business customers.
• The core purpose of this role is to create b2c buying demand, attract the right type of buying customers, achieve the lowest acquisition cost and drive life time value through repeat sales and customer advocacy
• To identify, implement and execute our b2c digital marketing strategy(s), ensuring our strategy is current, relevant and delivering our business KPI's
• To ensure the business has fit for purpose and cost effective marketing related suppliers
• To ensure the Marketing team has sufficient capacity and capability to deliver the marketing and business strategy/vision
• To build the most recognised mental health and wellbeing app brand in the UK
• To lead the Marketing team
• To be responsible for the b2b Marketing strategy design and execution
Required Skills & Experience
• At least 5 years hands-on experience being responsible for designing and delivering a digital b2c, app based marketing strategy, familiar with the nuances of IOS and Android users. Including Content plan, Communications plan and Social Strategy
• Marketing budget responsibility
• An expert in mobile first digital media marketing across paid, owned and earned
• A digital media guru involving; PPC, SEO, Content, Social, App Store Optimisation, GDN/Ad networks, Programmatic, Re-targeting, Email, Affiliates
• A seasoned campaign executor, with accuracy to hit our target customers at the right point in the sales funnel for example, consideration vs purchase
• Track record in CRM implementation and value leveraging
• Have an obsession with analytics, data, performance metrics and KPI's
• Work with other key stakeholders to deliver strongest end to end return on investment, including CRO, UX/UI, Design, A/B testing
• Adept in managing 3rd party suppliers; for example, PR, PPC, SEO to name a few
• Understand competitor activity and market movements in order to keep competitive advantage
Benefits include progression and great rewards!
Interested? Click to apply!