Head of Digital- London- £110-£120K
As Head of Digital you will be accountable for the development, management, and execution of all the organisation's digital activities, both directly and indirectly. This is a fantastic new opportunity within an exciting Telco brand.
Within the role you will be responsible for
- Development, delivery and continuous improvement of the digital presence online, including websites, mobile app(s), and social media sites, across all countries and languages.
- Partner management for delivery of all aspects of the digital customer experience, including - but not limited to - websites, mobile app(s), social media interaction, online sales, and online care and engagement.
- Accountable for the design, development and delivery of the differentiated UX / UI across all digital channels.
- Responsible to consult and advise digital media activities for all campaigns and ongoing activities.
- Responsible for delivery of social media capabilities.
- Identification and management of all digital tools for internal and external digital management, across all platforms and countries.
- Maintaining brand and positioning alignment between and across all digital platforms
- Monitoring, testing, and constant refinement of the digital experience across all platforms and countries.
This role will require you to ensure a "digital first" culture and mentality within the organisation.
Your experience will be vast in the digital space and will include
- Digital experience in online sales, CEx, UX / UI, and online care.
- Managing social channels (both paid and organic) for successful customer engagement.
- Influencer marketing.
- Experience of managing external digital partners for content, development, tools, training.
- Extensive knowledge of digital media approaches.
- Extensive experience with digital tools and testing methodologies.
Please apply to be considered for this role