I am searching on behalf of a private equity backed technology and manufacturing business for a Head of Finance to be based out of Bad Bentheim, Germany. This is a fast paced business and we need a strong individual from a corporate environment. This role will pay up to 75,000 Euros + Bens. Interviews will be this week. Please send your CV asap for this position.
Financial / Management Reporting
· Produce monthly management accounts, including the preparation of key analysis including but not limited to P&L, factory KPI’s, balance sheet, cash flow, capital expenditure, sales analysis and working capital.
· Provide regular ongoing monitoring of the budget/forecast to enhance budget control across all areas.
· Analysis of business performance and profitability by entity and department.
· Support the EMEA Finance Director with commentary and material for the monthly commercial board pack.
Business Support and Analysis
· Work alongside business leaders to develop an excellent understanding of their business to allow you to make a valued contribution to business decision-making.
· Provide analysis of key drivers, including internal and external benchmarking.
· Target setting, budgeting, reforecasting, return on investment analysis and other ad hoc analysis to support cost control, business efficiency and profit optimisation.
· Support the Operations Manager with manufacturing KPI’s.
· Creating the accounting calendar that is adhered to by the whole team.
· Maintain a flexible approach to allow for ad hoc requests and requirements from the local businesses, the wider finance department and the parent company.
· Identify areas for improvement within the team and identify efficiencies as appropriate.
· Participation in wider finance initiatives and contribution to Group Finance objectives.
· Set up, review and enhance internal controls/processes and identify risk areas within the reported results.
· Build local accounting policies whilst adhering to Group standards.
· Responsible for full inventory control.
· Advise EMEA Finance Director on all financial and accounting matters.
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Trial Balance Consulting
£100,000 - £150,000 per annum
Michael Page Finance
£45,000 per annum
We Are SSG
£24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Michael Page Finance
£160.00 - £190.00 per day