Head of Strategic Sales Learning & Development
London - with some travel across the EMEA
InterQuest Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most successful global clients, a leader in IT and Technology to support with the recruitment of a Head of focusing on Learning Development and the delivery of strategic sales across the organisation.
The role is a pivotal positon and will focus on building the infrastructure, strategy and design of the sales training which is delivered to the wider organisation, enabling multiple locations to deliver exceptional sales training to volume staff at once
It will also have overall responsibility and accountability for increasing sales effectiveness through the delivery of high-quality, well-integrated learning programmes to strengthen sales, business development and consultation competencies across the EMEA region
Ideal candidates will come from a similar role and will be accustomed to working in a matrix environment, the successful applicant will excellent stakeholder management and skills, be able to lead at all levels and develop a consultative and strategic approach.
- Create, design and deliver and a multi-year sales learning strategy that delivers operational efficiency in order to drive sales performance forward.
- Adapt and implement the strategy to deliver a structured and consistent approach and processes across a EMEA remit
- Lead a sales training function with proven experience of improving performance through sales training
- Commercial awareness, with proven experience of providing leadership and direction to build a culture which promotes the value of learning and development within sales
- Collaborate with the L&D Director and other L&D functional leaders key business stakeholders and sales/business development leadership resources regionally and globally to develop engaging learning experiences and capability development to support achievement of all business goals and initiatives.
- Previous experience of working in a matrix or global remit
This exciting role is a real opportunity to make a real impact on business approach working with a forward thinking and dynamic team
If you are looking for a new challenge and come from a similar background please apply today!
£40,000 - £42,500 per annum
Babcock Recruitment Team
£21,000 - £28,000 per annum, OTE
£18,000 - £25,000 per annum, OTE
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Bridgewater Resources UK
£16,640 per annum, pro-rata
HR GO Recruitment