Our client, a financial company based in Central Bristol is seeking a Healthcare Paraplanner (Administrator) to proactively support the telesales advisors in their pre and post-sale activities. You will manage all non-value added sales procedures in an efficient, proactive manor whilst providing a unique administration service.
- To proactively support telesales advisors to achieve their monthly new business targets for both PMI, Group Risk and peripheral sales.
- To engage and be the first point of contact during the new business on-boarding process.
- To assist the telesales advisors to maintain key relationships with insurers to ensure the best terms are obtained for every client (thereby giving the maximum opportunity to win business).
- Responsible for accurate input of new business figures to 1st database (including commissions due) and weekly new business updates.
- Responsible for gaining current membership certificates from clients existing insurer in a timely manner.
- Ensure fully completed applications are forwarded to providers as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Ensure all insurer partners adhere to service level agreements at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring confirmations and correct policy documentation is received from the insurer within agreed time scales.
- Provide illustrations for additions to existing group schemes where required.
- Proactive management of the telesales teams diary.
- Completion of application forms and membership lists when required.
- Accurate and timely updating of systems and files for group and individual policies.
- Ensure all client documentation is copied and forwarded to members/employers within agreed timescales.
- Background in administration within the Financial Services Arena or Employee benefits arena.
- Background in customer focussed environment including discussions with clients via telephone and email to meet client requirements.
- Time spent in similar role within Healthcare environment would be desirable