About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Care Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people’s lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Interserve Healthcare.
We can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• Flexible working hours
• On-going FREE training and development opportunities
• Opportunity to join NEST pension scheme
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £500)
• Paid for DBS
• Free Uniform
• Access to 'Your Interserve’ - a loyalty scheme with opportunity to get discount from many retailers, shops and services
In return, we’d like you to have:
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• A caring and compassionate attitude
• The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
• 6 months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application - but even if you don’t we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
• Tracheostomy care
• Ventilation care
• Medication management
• Catheter care
• Manual handling
• Spinal Injury
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is proud to endorse the National Nursing Strategy, 6C’s, for England Compassion in Practice.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company and committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
£17,383 - £17,500 per annum
Reed Health & Care
£5,979 - £6,230 per annum
£21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Alexander Mae (Bristol) Ltd
£7.10 - £8.30 per hour, pro-rata
Creative Support Ltd
£25.00 - £26.00 per hour