Superdrug’s purpose is to be the best in everyday accessible beauty and health, and we are committed to bringing innovation and the latest styles and trends to every high street in the UK and Southern Ireland at fantastic prices. Our customers can be reassured that we are committed to bringing new and beautiful brands to our customers exclusively and faster than our competition. We currently have over 830 stores and employ 12,500 colleagues.
Our head office in Croydon is an informal, friendly and fun place to work with the feeling of being part of the action. You can take initiatives, test things out and, as part of the A.S.Watson Group, the world's largest health & beauty retailer; you’ll enjoy a far reaching and fast moving career.
We have a brilliant opportunity to join our Healthcare team as a Healthcare Coordinator. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to both the Pharmacy Operations and Superintendent teams.
Part of this role will include:
• Provide telephone service for the department so that queries are dealt with promptly
• Manage approaches from third parties
• Provide a central point of contact for the field team, booking accommodation / travel as required
• Locum Co-ordination
• Manage Relief Pharmacy Manager timesheets and cross charging
• Production of customer letters
• Production of Audit letters
• Manage and distribute NPA orders for stores
• Complete IG assessments via NHS website
• Collation of information and data from pharmacy teams
• Support communication to pharmacy teams
• General administrative tasks such photocopying, filing etc.
ALL INTERNAL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2018.Person specificationWe are seeking the following skills and experience:
£Excellent plus pension, bonus, life assurance, 25 days holiday and staff discount
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum
£19,000 per annum
£18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Julie Rose Recruitment
£8.50 per hour
£13.00 - £17.00 per hour