Time Healthcare are seeking driven, energetic sales people or Healthcare Consultants to join and support the development of our Healthcare sector and join a warm establised and booming desk.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be placing qualifed nurses and managers within Healthcare organisations across the country as well as generating new business, retaining exisitng clients and account manageing the full recruitment process.
Key attributes are:
- Previous sales eother B2B or B2C or recruitment experience within Healthcare recruitment
- A proven track record of new client acquisitions and billing
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Target driven and Self -Motivated
In return we offer:
- Competitive salaries and an excellent uncapped commission scheme
- Additional reward and recognition programmes
- A supportive and driven working environment
- Career development opportunities
Time Recruitment are a work hard, reward well culture. If you feel you have the right skills and experience and are ready for your next move please apply today!
Contact us today for more information on these roles .
(Keywords, sales, recruitment, recruitment consultant, agency, healthcare recruitment)