Helpdesk Support Engineer - (IT, CAD, CAM, CNC or Mechanical Engineering).
Salary and benefits: £25-31,000, 25 days holiday, 4x life insurance, Bupa, pension.
The successful individual must have current or previous mechanical engineering or production engineering experience to some level.
This Helpdesk Support Engineer position is a customer centric support position where you will be supporting a range of engineering based software products.
Helpdesk Support Engineer - Key Skills:
- Must be comfortable supporting a range engineering based software products.
- Some experience of CAD, CAM, CNC or mechanical engineering software experience.
- Good IT knowledge.
- Understanding of computers and networks.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving experience.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Helpdesk Support Engineer - Nice to have:
- Knowledge or understanding of engineering, design engineering, production engineering, mechanical engineering or manufacturing engineering.
- Mechanical or Engineering related qualification
About the role:
Your responsibilities as a Helpdesk Support Engineer (IT, CAD, CAM, CNC or Mechanical Engineering) will include:
- Providing support via telephone, remote desktop access, email and a Customer Support Portal.
- Taking ownership of raised product issues, and trouble-shooting and problem solving the issues.
- Providing operational support on a suite of software products.
About the Company:
Our client is a leading software technology vendor in their area of expertise.
For more information on this Helpdesk Support Engineer role (IT, CAD, CAM, CNC or Mechanical Engineering), please apply now for an interview.