HGV Class 1 Arctic drivers required for client in Hatfield, hertfordshire. Newly qualified drivers welcome. Shifts are trunks / multi drops. Part time and full time work available spread over 7 days including night & days. Limited company drivers welcome. Please come into our Hatfield office to register between 0800am to 1600pm Monday to Friday.
- UK driving licence with C+E category,
- CPC Qualification card ( any country in EU ),
- Digital tacho driving card ( any country in EU ),
- Be able to pass a driving assessment.
- Shifts are usually 10 hours long, some do exceed this and are up to 14 hours long,
- Ongoing all year round work with the opportunity of going temp to perm if you wish,
- Deliver trailers to stores and handball cages off and deliver into stores,
- Trunking where you deliver to one or two places,
- You will not be required to sleep in the truck as you will return to base after every shift,
For more information please pop into our office and ask for Boris or Sophie.
*This job was advert was placed by Boris & Sophie of the Hatfield branch of Berry Recruitment*
LGV / class 1 / arctic / hgv / lorry / truck / C+E