Class 2 HGV Rigid Lorry driver required for client in Enfield. This is a Temporary to Permanent position. Immediate start.
- Working Tuesday to Saturday every week,
- Driving 7.5 Tonne vehicle with safe and conscientious driving,
- Making 10 to 30 drops per day to customers houses all across East Anglia,
- Processing paperwork & operating a PDA accurately,
- Working with a drivers mate as vehicles are always double manned,
- Making phone calls to customer houses to keep them informed,
- Starting at 0530 am every day with an average of 11 to 12 hour shifts,
- Have paid lunch breaks to make sure working time and driving hours are being adhered too.
- Hold a 7.5 tonne UK driving licence with C1 or C category,
- Have CPC Qualification card,
- Have a Digital Tacho Driver Card,
- Own a HGV satellite Navigation system,
- Be reliable and punctual,
- Be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service skills,
- Be able to communicate clearly both written and verbally,
- Newly qualified lorry drivers are welcome to apply.
Please apply online and you are welcome to ring our branch and press option one for Boris. Our office opening hours are Monday to Friday 0800am - 1730pm. Please leave a message outside of these hours and i will get back to you as soon as i can.
* This advert was posted by Boris Goddard of Hatfield branch of Berry Recruitment *
7.5 tonne driver / class 2 driver / rigid driver / temp to perm / lorry driver / HGV driver