We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Advisor to join our Human Resources team at Autosmart HQ in Shenstone. You’ll join an award winning market leader during an exciting period of growth, providing professional and comprehensive HR advice and support to our employees.
As our Human Resources Advisor, you’ll provide pivotal support to the HR Manager and HR Coordinator, and be our first port of call for all HR-related employee and management queries.
The Human Resources Advisor will assist with the production of HR policies and procedures, run HR-related projects (such as benefit and salary reviews) to time and budget, support the Management team with Disciplinary hearings, Grievances and other performance or conduct related matters, help coordinate company-wide team building events, provide essential administration support to the department and where necessary, be involved in the recruitment process.
The successful Human Resources Advisor will have:
• A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar Human Resources role
• In depth knowledge of HR policies & procedures
• Good understanding of Employment Law rules and regulations
• Confident communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• A thorough working knowledge of MS Office
• Experience working under pressure in a fast paced environment
We are happy to consider candidates with or studying towards a CIPD qualification as well as candidates with a wealth of hands on HR advisory experience.
• Salary £25,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience
• Permanent contract of employment
• Great working environment; welcoming, collaborative and supportive
• Companywide training programme to develop key skills
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Generous contributory pension scheme
• Non-contributory private health care
• Life insurance at three times salary
• Employee assistance programme
• Staff purchase scheme
Screening for successful candidates will commence straight away, so if you feel this could be your next role, then do not delay and apply NOW by using the 'apply’ button and uploading your CV.
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Leaman Consulting LLP
£25,500 - £33,000 per annum
MLC Partners Limited
£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Human Resourcing Limited
£20,000 - £23,500 per annum