Background: LIND / The Automotive Family
LIND is a privately-owned automotive group representing world renowned brands including Porsche cars, and BMW, Harley-Davidson & Triumph motorcycles. As main franchises the dealerships retail new and used vehicles, and offer authorised service workshops and parts & accessory sales. Based in Tonbridge in Kent, but spread across the Home Counties, London and East Anglia, LIND is expanding at a significant rate. Plans are in place to add 3 more dealerships within the next 24 months on-top of the 9 currently operating. The group turnover is c£90m and it has 185 employees. The Head Office (where this role is based) is located at our flagship Porsche Centre in Tonbridge.
LIND is a great employer with strong transformational leadership values. Within the role the successful candidate will be a key member of a small but growing team. The team is highly motivated to succeed and has achieved recognition for being one of 'Mega Growth Top 50’ fastest growing companies in Kent for the past 2 years. Further training to advance the skills and experiences of the candidate will be offered as part of the role. Within reason there can be a degree of flexibility in hours depending on project demands.
We are looking to recruit a full-time HR Manager to work as a key member of the management team. The successful individual will offer HR guidance and support to the management teams based within dealerships and Head Office. Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will focus on ensuring the HR administration is maintained to its current high standard, keep the policies and procedures up-to-date according to the latest Legislation, and work on HR related projects with the management team to enhance the group.
Embracing the companies values of Excellence, Integrity and Service you will take ownership of the HR function, and continue to innovate and improve the systems and processes in place. You will use discretion to manage the sensitivities presented by the role, have a very high attention to detail and work ethic, and be skilled at building rapport with key stakeholders.
- Provide HR leadership and guidance to the management team across the group. Coordinate regular meetings, one-to-one coaching sessions with the aim of enhancing the level of knowledge and skill of the team to better their management of people.
- Taking responsibility for all HR administration including offer letters, contracts and any administration relating to the change of role or pay across the group.
- Keeping all the group organisational charts current and up-to-date.
- Foster a good working relationship with our external HR legal team to ensure all HR policies and procedures are up-to-date with the latest legislation.
- Effectively manage / coordinate all disciplinary, grievances, holiday and sickness, redundancies, TUPEs, settlement / compromise agreements (Utilising the HR external support as required).
- Provide timely HR management information as required by the Senior Management Team including <span class="goog-spellcheck-word" style="background-color: rgb(189, 241, 254); background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;" data
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
The Purely Recruitment Company
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Giant Group Ltd
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Elevation Recruitment Group
£12.00 - £15.00 per hour
£12.82 - £14.87 per hour