Bramley Health is looking to recruit a Human Resources Manager with a strong HR Generalist background, who will principally continue to support the company's on going development plans. Focusing on Recruitment, Employee retention strategy and the provision of weekly and monthly MI to the Board of Directors.
You will have a transformational leadership approach to people management with a sound ability to manage complex employment relations cases, whilst also building positive relationships with key stakeholders and managers within the business. You will have the ability to work collaboratively with your team members to meet targets and achieve set goals.
Key Responsibilities Will Be:
- Managing, motivating, coaching and providing hands-on leadership and guidance to the Human Resource Team to enable the delivery of a responsive, high quality and excellent HR Service across the business. Successfully engaging and managing the HR Team through regular meetings, one-to-one coaching sessions and having an open-door policy approach.
- Recruitment - taking overall responsibility for recruitment activities: International Recruitment, Local recruitment and managing relationships with agencies (both international agencies and local agencies)
- Retention working with the Board of Directors to introduce, operate and assess the outcome of retention and benefits strategies
- To provide weekly and monthly MI reports in line with the reasonable expectations of the Board of Directors.
- Managing talent and succession planning. Working with the Key Partners to ensure smooth management transitions.
- Reviewing and ensuring the implementation HR Policies procedures and processes in line with the expectations of the Corporate Clinical Governance Committee and relevant Legislation.
- Taking overall responsibility for the management of the Payroll Administration across the business group.
- Effectively managing employment relations cases to ensure that there are no risks of tribunal claims: Disciplinary, Grievances, Managing sickness and absence, Redundancies, TUPEs, Settlements/Compromise agreements etc.
- Successfully dealing with disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, whilst utilising HR and company knowledge to appropriate sound decisions.
- Performance Management providing advice and guidance to managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Working closely with the Data Protection Officer SIRO to ensure that information processing are in line with GDPR.
- Measuring employee satisfaction by conducting employee engagement / staff surveys, identifying areas that require improvement and working with the Senior Management Team to implement initiatives that would best address these areas.
- Working with senior managers, attending required meetings and advising on people issues.
- Managing priorities between casework and projects and being able to successfully handle and manage competing priorities.
- Working closing with the Company Director to manage HR budgets and finances
- In liaison with the Director of Nursing, organise the required training programme and development activities for line managers and their teams
- Other Ad Hoc activities that are reasonably within the scope of HR Management / people management
- Demonstrable experience of working as a successful HR Generalist
- Ideally educated to a Degree Level and CIPD Qualified ideally a degree in Human Resources Management or Business Management OR being able to demonstrate equivalent working experience.
- Must be a current member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development CIPD
- Excellent listening and communication skills honed in advisory roles /business partnering
- Demonstrable/proven experience of adding value both as an individual contributor and active team member
- Experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures.
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Excellent written, verbal communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the Executive Team.
- Ability to represent the Human Resource function as a key part of the bigger business picture.
- Confident in leading HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Being able to deal with challenging individuals
- Team player
- Personable and positive attitude.
- Transformational leadership qualities
- Ability to work and influence at all levels in the organisation
- Must have an acute attention to detail.
- Ability to form successful relationships
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work flexibly and under own initiative to achieve objectives
Some Benefits We Offer:
- Flexibility will be available to the post holder in relation to start and finish times.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays per annum.
- A Great Team and Environment to work in.
- Company pension scheme- Up to 5% Employers contributions
- Child Care Vouchers
- Free on-site parking.
- Exclusive retails discounts at Sainsburys, Tesco, Starbucks, Cafe Nero, Zizzi etc
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discounted cinema tickets available any day of the week (e.g. discounts at Vue, Odeon etc)
- Discounted phone insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Free and confidential counselling
- Refer-a-friend Scheme with financial incentives.
- Training and advancement opportunities