Our Client is a progressive automotive passenger car and heavy duty commercial business based in Baghdad, Iraq; they have an immediate opportunity available for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join their team.
- Ensuring documentation, adherence & implementation of HR policies, procedures and processes
- Participating in developing & executing HR initiatives
- Advising managers on all aspects of people management
- Actively contributing to compensation & benefits reviews
- Managing Employee relations, organization reassignments disciplinary, grievances, benefit schemes
- Working on Employee motivation, engagement, retention & recognition, employee satisfaction
- Monitoring Performance management cycles & proposing improvements
- Validating HR information systems, data & presenting reports & analysis
- Ensuring the management of leave & attendance operations
- Developing & guiding a team
- Providing excellent timely service to the internal customers
Who we're looking for
- A minimum of 10 years' experience within a human resources function - with at least 2-3 years in the automotive industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field
- Must be results-oriented and demonstrate strategic thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, global environment, with a track-record of accomplishment with measurable business impact.
- Excellent leadership skills including; superb communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.
- Lebanese, Egyptian, Jordanian, Syrian, Indian nationals preferred
- Age 40-55
What's on Offer
Base salary USD $72,000 - $96,000 per annum plus company supplied housing, transport, 2 annual air tickets, healthcare and 30 days annual leave..
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format. Alternatively, call us for a confidential discussion.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.