The Sterling Group / Centre Park Resources Limited are looking for a Human Resources Officer to join their growing business.
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Salary: £17,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
An opportunity has arisen to join Centre Park Resources Limited, part of the Sterling Group of Companies, which is one of the longest established contractor organisations in the UK.
Our primary business is the sub-contracting of employees employed through the Sterling Umbrella route within the construction industry as well as giving contractors the option to work through our self-employed route. Centre Park Resources are responsible for providing a professional, efficient and excellent service to all Sterling contractors.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Officer to join our HR team.
The post holder will be responsible for the general administration of the HR Department and for providing administrative support to the HR Manager/HR Director. The post holder will also act as first line support for employees and managers of The Sterling Group of Companies as well as supporting external clients as required.
Human Resources Officer - Key Duties:
- Handling all HR administration duties including all HR systems and databases are accurately maintained
- Produce employee correspondence such as amendment to contract letters
- Assisting the HR Manager with payroll administration
- Ensure Company handbooks and policies are updated on a periodic basis
- Processing maternity/paternity/parental leave requests and producing appropriate correspondence
- Provide administrative support for the HR Manager/Director in meetings including minute taking, producing documents/reports, booking and setting up meeting rooms, greeting visitors
- Assist the HR Manager in management of attendance, including conducting return to work meetings and ensuring HR records are accurately maintained
- Assist with the full cycle of the recruitment process including assisting with shortlisting, arranging interviews, attending first stage interviews where necessary, providing feedback to candidates
- Manage the probationary review process, liaising with managers to ensure all reviews take place at the appropriate time
- Provide first line support to managers and employees HR queries
Human Resources Officer - Person Specification:
- Previous HR Administration experience
- CIPD Level 3 qualified desirable
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Ability to work in a confidential environment and deal with sensitive data
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships
- Organised and self-motivated
- Able to communicate at all levels with tact and diplomacy
- Experience of co-ordinating meetings and taking minutes
- Excellent ICT skills including proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work to deadlines
To submit your CV for this exciting opportunity, press ‘Apply’ today!
£12.00 - £15.00 per hour
£12.82 - £14.87 per hour
£36,000 per annum
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum, negotiable, pro-rata, inc benefits, OTE
Page Personnel Finance
£20,000 - £26,500 per annum