A Leading FTSE100 multinational client based in Welwyn require an accomplished Immigration Mobility Specialist to join them for an exciting opportunity!
You will be initially employed as a permanent consultant of Ajilon (part of the Adecco Group) with the aim of going permanent directly with the client. During this time you will receive a permanent salary, annual bonus, training & development, holidays and much more.
Job Title: Mobility Specialist
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary: PAYE To Be Discussed,5% Bonus + Benefits
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Attention to detail essential - ability to spot errors and work with complex & detailed information
- Knowledge of the UK Immigration essential;
- Knowledge of Mobility expatriate experience preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of Global Mobility and UK Mobility policies preferable
- Confident verbal and written communication skills;
- Proactive, flexible and able to manage a number of conflicting priorities;
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent responsiveness
The Mobility Specialist will be the main point of contact for permanent international employees arriving in the UK & providing ongoing support for the duration of their visa/relocation support. The Mobility Specialist will be advising the business on policy and best practice for permanent relocation. In addition you will:
- Partner with People teams to help build their capability and knowledge;
- Preparing cost projections for business/HR approval for relocations to progress;
- Managing relationship with suppliers e.g. immigration, relocation, car hire to ensure best service delivery;
- Arranging car hire for permanent employees arriving in the UK, and monitoring when this support should end / or extending where applicable;
- Auditing vendor invoices & settling with Finance Team
- Processing payments in relation to relocation support;
- Answering queries from the People teams and employees regarding Tier 2 visas/relocation including ongoing relationship management of employees;
- Resolving Finance cost centre and recharge queries;
- Working with our immigration consultants to obtain legal right to work for employees permanently relocating to the UK;
- Assisting with managing all aspects of the UK Home Office requirements for maintaining sponsorship license; i.e. regular checks with individuals and people teams on an individual's right to work, and potential changes to their right to work;
- Supporting with auditing the Tier 2 visa holder population with active visas, and informing the Home Office of any changes in situation;
- Monthly reporting for the Authorising Officer and People Business Partner - Large Stores
- Supporting and sharing work load with rest of team - i.e. assisting with the expat population - visas, tracking & accommodation support;
- Training sessions provided to stakeholders on any updates on immigration legislation, the Resident Labour Market Test and other relevant topics;
- Relocation Programme exception management reporting;
- Working with Tax team and other key stakeholders and maintaining and establishing relationships.
- Facilitation and co-ordination of data needed for the personal tax compliance of UK domestic moves for our tax advisors;
- Providing administrative support to employees who have relocated to the UK i.e. preparing letters or information;
- Using our assignee management system to pull data/reports when required;
- Upskilling stakeholders by participating in Global Mobility drop in sessions;
- Keeping documentation up to date & re-writing guidelines or process flows where required.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!