Information Security Analyst - 12 month contract
Excellent Day Rate
A leading global pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hatfield has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Information Security Analyst to support them with the development, implementation and maintenance of Information Security policies, standards, procedures, information security management systems (ISMS) and tools to ensure compliance with the New General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Key Deliverables include:
* Analyse any changes made to existing connections by external manufacturing, logistics and regulatory partners.
* Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis on issues caused by any changes made by connection partners to determine the impact of change and level of re-qualification needed.
* Perform end to end testing.
* Maintain issue log of connection issues.
* Build and maintain relationship with system provider and external connection partners/providers, operating across multiple time zones.
* Stay informed with latest Serialisation technological developments and serialisation regulatory requirements.
* Comply with Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP).
* On occasions participate in other activities/projects.
* Experience of Information Security, Data Protection &/Or GDPR highly desirable.
* Experience in information security management
* Knowledge of developing and conducting risk/business assessments
* Experience of working to, implementing and maintaining compliance ISO27001 and other relevant frameworks
* Good Knowledge of IT technology platforms, products and services
* Experience of implementing and managing ISMS tools for data loss prevention
* Implementation of Data Protection requirements (or other regulatory requirements)
* Project support/management experience.
Qualifications and Education
Professional Information Security membership and certification is essential (CISM or CISSP)
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call
Key words: Information Security Analyst, Pharmaceutical, GDPR, Compliance, ISO 207001, Risk Assessment, implementation
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
£20,000 - £24,000 per annum
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum, OTE
Lynx Recruitment Ltd
Arc IT Recruitment
The Curve Group
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum