We offer a range of access control, closed circuit television and intruder detection systems and are leaders in the industry. We are looking for an Installation Engineer to join our team, covering South East England.
Title: Security Systems Installations Engineer
Area: London and South East England
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Company van, mobile phone, fuel card, pension
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am - 4:30pm with a 30 minute lunch break. Overtime paid at enhanced rates.
• Install and commission new and often integrated CCTV, Access Control and Intruder systems
• Carry out fault diagnosis, repair, test and maintain CCTV Access Control and Intruder equipment on clients sites
• Evaluate and resolve problems;
• Manage/Supervise junior engineers working on the same site
• Provide correct technical reports of completed actions, liaising with the Project Manager on a regular basis to provide feedback.
• Assist with the surveying and commissioning of sites
• Provide advice and guidance to customers on correct maintenance and operation of their equipment.
• Adhere to the customer’s site health and safety requirements on all visits and report attendance to site security and facilities teams where appropriate.
• Monitor the performance of products and report issues to the senior technical manager
• Work closely with northern based Sales Development Manager and Project Manager to cultivate, improve and maintain relationships with customers;
• Ensure company vehicle is maintained in accordance with the issued guidelines in the staff handbook
The successful candidate will have a proven record of engineering install capability and support especially integrated high end systems (Lenel and CCure software experience preferred but not essential as training will be given) and working experience of systems in the CCTV, Access Control and Intruder industry.
Essential Experience and Professional Qualification Requirements:
City and Guilds/NVQ/HNC Electrical and/or mechanical engineering qualifications
Passed ECS (or similar) Health and Safety Assessment
Full UK licence
Relevant Security industry product and manufacturer training qualifications/courses
Computer skills incl. use of Excel, management of IP systems
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business