Insurance Administrator - Quality Control
Reporting to: Department Manager
Salary: £22,000.00 - Increasing £24,000.00 on completion of 3 months employment and obtaining the IF1 examination via the CII.
In addition to the above salary, a further £2,160.00 for the alternate Saturdays.
Monday to Friday
9.00am to 5.30pm
9:00 - 4.30pm
- Must have experience in Car, Van and to a lesser degree Home Insurance.
- Collecting payments
- Processing of all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Liaising with insurance companies when applicable.
- Liaising with a Premium funding company, downloading and reconciling a weekly payment.
- Dealing with daily arrears reports and contacting the clients
- Reconciling our in-house daily banking
- Preparing and actioning a daily diary and Covernote report
- Dealing with outstanding debts on cancelled policies.
- General office duties
- CII Examinations
Our client is looking to recruit to this role asap, and interviews can be held immediately.
Contract Personnel Limited
£18,000 - £19,000 per annum
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
£18,000 - £25,000 per annum, negotiable
A Plan Insurance