Job Title - Insurance Consultant
Location - Poole
Salary - £18,000 - £25,000
Hours - Monday to Friday (8am-5pm) Saturday (8am-12pm)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established insurance company in the local area.
You will be responsible for selling insurance products such as motor, home, business, life and health, marine, pet and travel. You will explain, advise and support the client from quote to claim, offering a first class service throughout.
Ideally you will have a background in either insurance or sales, banking or finance. This is not essential, however, as full training will be given including the opportunity to study for a nationally recognised professional qualification.
-Sell and administer insurance products appropriate for our client's needs with due care and consideration both face to face and over the telephone
- Ensure that the requirements of clients are always met, and to look for opportunities to exceed expectation
- Embrace and follow all internal procedures on the conduct of our business including complaints and problems
- Take responsibility for your own personal development in terms of enhancing your knowledge and understanding of the products we offer and in developing your career within the Company
- Assist in the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the office
- Share ideas and information with your Branch Manager
- Establish and maintain relationships ensuring a friendly, quality and effective service is provided.
-Strong attention to detail
-Excellent customer service skills
-Enthusiastic sales ability and able to work in a fast paced environment.
-Deal confidently with customers over the phone and face to face
-Be self motivated and highly driven
-22 days + bank holidays
-Access to pension scheme
-Excellent training opportunities (Cert CII qualification) and progression opportunities
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, your application was unsuccessful at this time.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.