Insurance Data Analytics Leader, Advisory
Up to £150,000 per annum
Client is looking for an Insurance Analytics Director, client is a genuine global tier-one leading advisory organisation. The role pays up to £150,000 plus pension, bonus and extras.
The importance of data is recognised as being a critical asset to the insurance sector. Emerging technologies, effective usage, management, manipulation, protection and insight now significantly boost companies in reducing risk, improving resilience, gaining intelligence, control and trust in their data, comply with regulatory requirements and identify fraud / crime
We would be interested in hearing from candidates that have operated at Director / Head-of / CxO-level within data analytics in the UK Insurance sector.
Typical candidates will be able to demonstrate the below experience within the UK insurance sector:-
* Ability to build relationships at CXO level
* Ability to develop new ideas into structured, deliverable proposals
* Track record of leading project delivery and project teams including ability to meet deadlines, overcome challenges, manage stakeholder expectations and produce project deliverables
* Ability to identify and address stakeholder needs,
* Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
* Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
* Excellent presentation and report writing skills
* Desire to work in an exciting, yet rapidly changing environment
* Experience in building Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning models e.g. Natural Language Processing (NLP), Natural Language Generation (NLG), Deep Learning (Voice and Image recognition), Geospatial Prediction, Multi-layer Perception and other Neural Networks.
* Experience in multiple tools/language/frameworks within the Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, MongoDB, Neo4j, Hbase, Cassandra)
* Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Platforms (e.g. Azure / IBM / Google / AWS)
* Advanced data analytics, building models in Python, R, SAS programming languages and libraries
* Data analytics and visualisation products such as D3, Power BI, Qlikview, Tableau
* Strong SQL and data manipulation skills