Internal Sales Executive
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 + OTE
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 9am - 5pm Friday
Our client is a well-established manufacturing company based in Oldham are looking to expand their internal sales team, to assist with ambitious growth plans for the future.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to enquiries and requests for information made by customers who have seen the product in an advert, online or at an event/exhibition
- Sending out brochures and following up the lead by phone
- Responding to sales enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Providing written quotations based on customer requirements.
- Negotiating with clients to secure sales orders for company.
- Meeting monthly and annual sales targets.
- Occasionally attending exhibitions and/or client's property to demonstrate company products.
- Maintaining the company's contact database management system with up-to-date contact and activity details.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Production and Customer Services Departments and across the company.
- Assisting to identify the opportunities for upcoming products, and for development and enhancement of existing products.
- Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
Skills and Specifications:
- All calls will be to warm/existing clients, absolutely NO COLD CALLING
- This role would suit someone who is looking to move away from a cold calling sales role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to turn an enquiry into a sale
- Excellent problem solving and organisation skills.
- Able to communicate complicated technical issues.
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Tenacious work attitude.
- Should be able to work as a team member.
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure
- Highly innovative and proactive.
- Should be able to handle varied tasks.
- Flexible attitude to work
- Professional with a good sense of humour
- Working in a successful and lively team
- Willing to travel on an occasional basis.
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office on
Ritz recruitment - Employment Agency