International Sales Support Executive
Greenfield, near Oldham, Manchester
Are you an enthusiastic sales or customer service professional with a fantastic telephone manner? Want to progress your career as an International Sales Support Executive with a highly-successful business? If so, read on.
About the Company
Our client offers beautiful, elegant and practical Greenhouses and Glasshouses with a worldwide reputation for perfect design, enduring strength, unparalleled quality and everlasting performance.
Providing beautiful ranges of Greenhouses and Glasshouses for the everyday gardener, to the largest bespoke designs across their Victorian, Modern and Heritage ranges, our client works hard to cater to the needs of every individual customer and gardener and every individual garden.
Each one of their products is individually designed to the specification of the customer, whether for professional or private need. Our client prides themselves on the quality of their workmanship and work closely with their customers to ensure they get exactly what they need.
As the company continues to grow, our client is now looking for an International Sales Support Executive to join them, working 12:00 - 20:00, Monday - Friday.
- Salary of circa £25,000 (up to £30,000 for exceptional candidates)
- Develop a rewarding career with an established British brand
- Build on your existing expertise as part of a hard-working team
- Collaborative and fresh-thinking environment
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is a brilliant opportunity take on an exciting role where no two days are the same with a long-established company that’s synonymous with quality, innovation and service excellence.
Our client will support you to build on your existing abilities and realise your full potential within a fast-paced and engaging environment.
As an International Sales Support Executive, you will provide a high-quality service to our client’s USA customer base.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager and USA COO, you will:
- Help the USA team with any customer queries or challenges
- Provide quotations, pricing and product information
- Confirm orders and manage any changes
- Ensure that any issues are swiftly resolved, and missing or replacement parts are correctly shipped
- Build strong relationships with the USA and international resellers
- Identify opportunities for new products and carry out competitor research
- Occasionally respond to queries outside your standard working hours
To be considered as an International Sales Support Executive, you’ll need:
- Experience in a telephone-based B2B customer service or sales role
- The ability to communicate complex product and technical issues
- Great problem-solving and organisational skills
- To be self-motivated and flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Sales Support Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Client Services Advisor, Account Executive, Junior Sales Executive or Customer Support Executive.
Those with experience as a Customer Account Executive, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Customer Care Advisor, Customer Services Executive or Customer Services Rep are also invited to apply.
This is a full time role, working 12:00 - 20:00 in order to meet the needs of our US customers.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an International Sales Support Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
BP – UK Retail Careers
£8.45 per hour, OTE
£9.00 - £9.89 per hour
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Clarke Recruitment Solutions
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum
Ernest & Nicholson Recruitment Limited