My Client is a Prestigious International Banking Brand, with an opening for an Investment Analyst focusing on Fixed Income & Investment Bonds, you will be joining the Banks investment division base in the City of London. They are a global entity, with a Network of 20,000 offices and assets of more than £400 Billion. You will be an advanced user of Excel (macro, pivot tables etc) and would have analysis experience with Fixed Income / Bond products.
- Responsible for the preparation of Investment proposals for presentation to UK Regional Investment Committee.
- Responsible for financial / credit analysis for investment / Bond transactions.
- Responsible for Quarterly review of investments.
- Responsible for preparation of Exception reports relating to Rating action / Price breach / deterioration in financials promptly and meticulously.
- Responsible for preparation of control reports and submitting of same to IBG.
- Responsible for inputting of investment deals in the Finacle Treasury and coordinate with Back office to ensure that deals are settled well in time.
- Preparation of Divestment reports for presentation to UK Regional Investment Committee.
- Responsible for filing / maintenance of all investments related documents / records / approvals / UKRIC minutes etc.
- Responsible for coordination with Back Office / Mid Office and Auditors and for meticulous MIS reporting to IBG.
- To shoulder the responsibility in respect of any new tasks assigned / contemplated within the department as per expectations of Manager (Investments).
- Is expected to handle all routine matters in the department in the absence of other personnel.
- Responsible for regular monitoring and review of Investments on individual as well as portfolio basis
- To assist Manager (Investments) in Execution of deals and also to carry out deals as and when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical attention to details and sound judgement
- Excellent analytical skills - questioning and discerning.
- Target driven and goal oriented - is functionally organised, delivers to requirements and meets timelines.
- Excellent Balance Sheet analysis skills.
- Excellent understanding of Fixed Income / Bond instruments.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving capabilities - is capable of prompt and effective actions in addressing issues.