Who we are:
We are English, Chinese, single, married , snowboarders, skiers, yogis, runners, movie buffs, bookworms, christians, muslims and all kinds of people. Everyone of us has an important role to play.
We spend our days working to improve the way we do business. We dress over 1.1 million customers every week through our fast-growing digital footprint and our expanding network of 700 + stores.
We’re filled with an insatiable need to explore, to innovate, to deliver— that’s why we are one of the world’s leading fashion retailers.
What You’ll Do
• Operational: Run day to day operational activities and ensure information security incidents are resolved in a consistent, effective manner, minimising their business impact
• Educational: Support the security manager running security education and campaigns, analyse statistics and come up with recommendations how to improve awareness
• Information Strategy: Conducts security risk assessments and recognises when a network/system has been attacked, and takes immediate action to limit damage
• Customer Support: Assists in the provision of customer service, including technical advice and guidance on matters relating to the successful use of products and services
• Service Operation:Provides specialist advice on security issues and implications, and develops strategies for ensuring the security of automated systems
• Supplier Management & Commercial: Evaluates and selects suppliers based on the specification and evaluation criteria
• IT Savvy: You have experience in systems security, IT risk management and development of best practice solutions and approaches
• Trends: You’re up to date with the latest news in IT security – new hacks, security breaches. Remember WannaCry?
• People Person: you’re a great communicator who can tailor your messages to suit your customers and colleagues , and you listen actively to others
• Make it simple: you avoid over-complicating things and you are an expert in your field who is able to explain complex things simply to others
• Multi-tasker: you have proven track record in managing multiple projects/investigations
What You’ll get:
You will do your work with passion and there will be much to celebrate.
First and most importantly, you’ll be offered the opportunity for internal promotion within and across departments. .
Everybody likes a good sale, so you’ll also enjoy huge staff discount of 40% and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
Come join us and see it for yourself. You have to experience it to truly believe it.
Just one more thing:
We know that job descriptions do not always let your unique work history show- if you do not meet all of our requirements but you still think
you’d be a great fit for this role… apply anyway!
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Quest Search and Selection Ltd
London decorators merchant
£90,000 - £110,000 per annum
£17,000 - £22,000 per annum
The Retail Agency
£18,000 - £25,000 per annum
The Retail Agency