IT Support Analyst / Junior Infrastructure Engineer - Horsham, West Sussex £23k + benefits
IT Support Analyst/ Junior Infrastructure Engineer - Horsham, West Sussex £23k + benefits
Windows, VMware,, Active Directory, TCP/IP. This is a brand newly created opportunity within an exceptional international organisation.
This role clearly offers scope to progress your career.
We need someone who has the crux of the skills listed below and the genuine desire to aspire.
Demonstrable technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and
standards, including Windows Server and VMWare.
* Good understanding of networking principles, including TCP/IP coupled with an
understanding of Windows based servers, Active Directory and backup systems.
* Ability to troubleshoot user problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user
training and assistance where required.
* Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills- both written and oral.
* Customer focussed and can present ideas and concepts in user-friendly language.
* At least 2 years in a previous helpdesk or desktop support role, troubleshooting and
diagnosing faults in hardware such as desktop PCs, laptops, printers, telephones and mobile
devices. This role is being offered on an exclusive basis by ARC IT Recruitment. Please do send your cv for immediate consideration.
Easily commutable from Crawley, Guildford, Haywards Heath
£23k + benefits
Horsham, West Sussex
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum, pro-rata
Anthony Cole Associates
£34,319 - £40,375 per annum
The Law Society
£39,839 - £46,869 per annum
The Law Society
£40,000 - £55,000 per annum
NetCompany UK Limited