This is an opportunity to join an ethical, fast-growing resource management company with a team of exceptional people. Originally founded by Friends of the Earth in 1988, the environment is at their heart. You're a quick-thinking, highly motivated individual with aspirations to build a career in sales or to utilise your considerable powers of persuasion for good. Join them to be part of an exciting period of change.
As part of their 5-year growth plan they are looking for an outstanding recruit to be tactical support to their small but focussed sales force - someone who can generate new opportunity in key target areas for business development.
What will you do as a Sales Executive?
- Work closely with their small but keen sales team
- Yes, they want you to cold call, spark those new relationships and persuade businesses to recycle and be greener
- You'll be researching leads and setting appointments for the sales team. After you've proved yourself you will start to attend your own appointments.
- You'll be contributing to their sales and marketing strategies and taking part in company promotional events
- Recording your activity and inputting results into their systems
- You'll also be supporting a small office so taking those inbound queries will be key
What do they expect from you?
- A positive attitude and a will to perform at a high level
- Respectable grades are desirable at whatever education level you have
- A proven record in a sales environment or related industry is desirable, but not essential
- A willingness to listen, learn and develop your skills and experience
- Excellent language and communication skills - verbal and written
- A creative mind
- Tenacity, resilience and determination by the bucket load - you get knocked down, you get up again.
- You value the environment and want to make a difference
What else do you need to know?
- They offer a host of benefits including rapid career development, generous bonus schemes, commission, a training budget for all employees, charity volunteering opportunities, monthly massages, social activities, an employee pension scheme and something called 'bacon sandwich Fridays'.
- They are interested in interviewing candidates who are seeking a full-time permanent position
- Their office is based 10 minutes from Lancing train station and is a lively fun place to work
This company is accredited by the Living Wage Foundation and is an equal opportunities employer.
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position' below and send through your details, they can't wait to hear from you.