Hudson Office Support are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join an independent Scottish legal firm, based a short walk from Haymarket station.
Working as part of the Construction team, on behalf of three-four fee earners, you will provide full secretarial and administrative support to include:
- Digital dictation (BigHand)
- Typing of correspondence and legal paperwork
- Liaising with clients and dealing with day to day queries
- Collation and organisation of legal paperwork
- Produce, amend, and proof read formal documents
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and undertaking regular file reviews including opening and closing files
- Fee preparation, ensuring all billing requirements are accurately recorded
- Organising business development events along with the marketing team
- Arranging meetings, travel and accommodation
- Providing support for indexing, collating and copying papers
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with colleagues and clients around sensitive/confidential data.
You will also have good organisational and planning skills with the ability to manage high volume workload and meet tight deadlines.
Candidates will come from a Legal Secretarial background and have previous experience supporting contentious and non-contentious construction fee earners.
Apply now - immediate interview slots available
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum, negotiable, inc benefits
£13.00 - £14.06 per hour, inc benefits
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Simpson Judge Ltd