Machine Learning Engineer
An opportunity for a Machine Learning Engineer to work in a rapidly growing company with global aspirations on a wide range of challenges.
The organisation are already international, extremely ambitious and are dedicated to solving unique challenges associated with security. The ideal Machine Learning engineer will be part of a team of ML experts and gain exposure to a wide range of challenges including malware, data security and user behaviour.
- Plenty of room for personal growth within the company
- Greenfield projects to work on and technical lead responsibilities
- International teams and a chance to join forces with the US HQ
- State of the art environment with a collaborative nature and industry experts to work alongside
- PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Broad understanding of state of the art machine learning and creating/deploying machine learning pipelines
- Scientific approach to problem solving
- Wide range of experience with implementing Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc.
- Strong opinions on a wide range of statistical approaches e.g. Logistic Regression, Decision Trees etc.
Salary for Machine Learning Engineer:
£50,000 - £90,000 plus stock options, Flexible working (depending on experience)
Nick Goodwin - Reqiva