Acorn are looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join a highly successful organisation at their site in Derbyshire. My client are looking for hard working, driven individuals who can contribute towards there established team.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar role either in a factory or industrial environment. You will also be / have knowledge of:
* Fully committed to maintaining and improving Health and Safety.
* Have previous demonstrable experience as an electrician within a batch manufacturing environment and PLC-controlled machinery.
* Be conversant with current IEE regulations .
* Proficient working with single and three phase supply, AC/DC motors and control systems.
* Able to work with pneumatic controls and read electrical and pneumatic schematic drawings.
What will you be responsible for?
To maintain, repair and continually improve all site plant and equipment through routine and
non-routine schedules in a full and safe working order.
* To comply with all HSE legislation, local policies and procedures and SSoW.
* To advise and assist the Production Team to ensure that all products are made to the highest possible yield and product quality standards.
* To work efficiently and effectively to resolve production issues.
* To ensure that the efficiency of the process is maintained at all times.
* To maintain all appropriate quality and process checks.
* To undertake electrical engineering activities and assist in planned, unplanned and improvement work.
* To communicate and work effectively with all site personnel, in particular the Maintenance Team Leader and Shift Managers.
Package and benefits
* Competitive salary including shift allowance.
* Annual Holiday allowance.
* Pension scheme.
* Training and Development opportunities.
If interested please apply directly via acorn or contact myself on /
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.