Duration (2 – 3 months)
£12 to £13 per hour.
My client is a leading manufacturing company, Based in Wallsend, Tyne & Wear. They now have a requirement for a Maintenance Electrician. Reporting to the Factory Manager, You will be responsible for all the maintenance and repair of welding units, compressors and industrial lathes.
- Maintenance of the production equipment and associated equipment.
- PPM’s and breakdown repairs in the production areas.
- Ensure equipment is running to maximum efficiency to achieve required production targets.
- Equipment installations/upgrades.
- Liaise with all relevant internal departments to resolve any maintenance issues.
- Hold a relevant qualification, City & Guilds C&G, NVQ in an engineering related discipline or relevant time served apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering.
- Must hold 17th edition wiring regulations.
- Ability and willingness to work at height.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- £12 to £13 per hour.
- Contact position.
- Monday to Friday dayshift hours.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business