Up to £37,000 DOE + 20 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
4 on 4 off, 2 days 2 nights 4 off 7 to 7
Maintenance Engineer required for a very successful and respected company who can offer an excellent opportunity for long term development.
The Maintenance Engineer role will suit candidates from production/manufacturing backgrounds with mechanical and electrical maintenance experience. Candidates not from production/manufacturing backgrounds, but who have mechanical and electrical (3 phase) experience are encouraged to apply.
The Maintenance Role will involve the mechanical and electrical maintenance of production machinery and you will work on: pumps, pneumatics, valves, inverters, motors, sensors and basic PLC fault finding. You will carry out PPM and reactive maintenance across a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. You will work in a team, however will need to be confident working independently on both the mechanical and electrical aspects, including 3 phase electrics.
* Mechanical and Electrical maintenance of production machinery
* 4 on 4 off shift pattern 7 to 7
* Confident with electrical maintenance as well as mechanical
* Ideally hold an electrical qualification, however candidates with NO qualification, but good hands on experience are encouraged to apply
* Comfortable working 4 on 4 off (2 days, 2 nights 4 off)
£25,209 per annum
£7.83 - £9.35 per hour
Industria Personnel Services Ltd
£8.00 - £9.00 per hour
£16,000 - £17,000 per annum
£22,000 per annum
Candidate Source Ltd