Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical/Electrical BiasJob Title:
£23,000 to £29,000 per year +16% Shift Allowance and progression opportunityLocation:
Plymouth, DevonAre you a maintenance technician who would like to work for a company specialising in the design and construction of special purpose machines?
You will be reporting to the maintenance manager, supporting them while carrying out planned preventative maintenance (PPM), planned improvement projects, and supporting during installation of machines. The key role is to reduce plant breakdown via proactive preventative measures.Responsibilities Include:
Essential Experience Required:
- Supporting the production team to minimise mean time to repair following breakdown.
- Proactively perform PPM to preserve machinery, as well as implement improvement projects.
- Work alongside production supervisors for installation of line-equipment.
- NVQ Level 4 or equivalent mechanical/electrical engineering bias
- Understanding of mechanical control principles.
- Experience within an engineering/maintenance-based role.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Rebecca Sparkes at Acorn Plymouth.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.