Shift Maintenance Engineer, FMCG.
Blagdon, Bristol, North Somerset.
Salary £36,000 +.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer for a leading food production company in Blagdon, North Somerset. The main purpose of the role is to provide proactive day to day Engineering resource to the Production Department, ensuring all machinery is in good working order and complying with relevant regulations and safety procedures. There are several vacancies available on a 4 on 4 off shift basis.
Key responsibilities include:
* Ensure the safe working practices of all staff, contractors and visitors in line with company policies.
* Ensure required standards of food safety and food quality are met during maintenance activities.
* Use problem solving techniques to prevent, detect and eliminate faults, abnormalities and inefficiencies.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
* Experience of working within a manufacturing or processing environment.
* An appropriate Engineering qualification.
* Demonstrable knowledge of relevant mechanical AND electrical theory and application.
* Experience of maintaining high standards of Health and Safety implementation.
* Own transport is essential due to location.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a British, family owned business. The position comes with a generous benefits package including pension scheme, healthcare, training and development opportunities, childcare vouchers and discounts.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to or call and speak to Lucy for a confidential chat.
Shift Engineer, Maintenance, Production, Quality Engineer, FMCG, Food, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.