Urgently seeking an Education Consultant to join one of the leading education consultancy providers in the UK.
If you are driven, resilient and would like to jump start your career in a rewarding industry then please get in touch as we are looking to hire ASAP.
1. To meet monthly revenue and education service contract sales target assigned by the sales manager.
2. Answering inquiries from potential student clients and make sales of education application service and student visa service.
3. Warm calling to arrange meetings with potential student clients.
4. Generate leads by regular campus visit to UK universities, colleges and schools.
5. Conduct the one-to-one consultation with student clients; provide quality advice to assist clients with their university/college/school/professional courses application.
6. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing student clients in person, via telephone calls and Emails.
7. Responding to incoming Email and phone enquiries.
8. Reviewing your own sales performance every week, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
9. Update UK education & visa rules knowledge regularly and ensures that all of the information provide to the clients is accurate and correct.
10. Attend in-house training sessions and help to train new staff people in the team if necessary.
1. 1-year relevant work experience in education industry or 2 years relevant work experience in sales.
2. Strong sales skills, communication skills and self-improvement continuously.
3. Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively as part of a close-knit legal team, but should also be able to work unsupervised, resolve problems and make decisions appropriate to the post.
4. Have an ability to deal with work pressures as and when they arise, along with the ability to prioritise a complex and sometimes heavy workload is essential.
5. Have good organisational skills, the ability to forward plan and comply with key dates, and must be able to work to strict deadlines.
6. Have a high degree of flexibility, along with the ability to respond positively to changes in the working environment.
7. Have a non-judgmental attitude, and be able to work with people from all levels. They must also be able to understand the importance of providing a consistent service to clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year + OTE
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please send your CV in WORD format to