This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive firm that values their workforce. Due to continued expansion, they are seeking to recruit an experienced Marketing Administrator to join them.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To provide an effective and efficient marketing administration support service. Communicating effectively across all departments and with clients. Continually looking to streamline and improve processes within the department.
Assisting with all the marketing of events that the firm organises which include all aspects of social media management.
- To produce documents and letters as directed by means of computerised word processing and document management systems.
- To support with Business Development activities such as Tweeting, producing marketing materials etc.
- To maintain electronic files and filing systems in an organised and efficient manner as required.
- To attend clients by telephone and in person in a professional, personable and engaging manner.
- Compiling and maintaining electronic data
- Creating of documents
- Scanning documents in an organised and efficient manner
- To assist with day to day administrative matters as required including:-
- Opening new files
- Closing files and archiving
- File organisation and filing in accordance with departmental procedures
- Assisting with billing procedures, cheque requests and other account enquiries
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining an up to date computerised diaries
- Making travel arrangements
- Maintaining an up-to-date compliance record
- To attend appropriate training courses to improve all elements of job requirements
- To assist where necessary with the general running of the office, including assisting the 'front of house’ team with the hosting of client meetings and events (may involve occasional evening events) as required
- Any other reasonable task which may be required from time to time to assist with the smooth running of the team and/or the effectiveness of the team
Knowledge and Experience:-
- Extensive knowledge of providing adminstrative support and preferably secretarial duties and skills
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office applications including specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Accurate and efficient PC Skills
- Accurate and speedy copy and/or audio typing skills
- Experience of document Management System desirable
- Business development experience
- Social media experience
- Driving licence is desirable
- Bright and bubbly personality
- Demonstrates the ability to show initiative
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible and professional approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to undertake further training as required
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities desirable
- Looking for a long-term position to develop and grow with the team and its customers