Our client is looking for a driven and dedicated Marketing Assistant to join a forward thinking and dynamic organisation and play a key role in the success of the marketing team.
Our client designs and manufactures high quality products and are market leaders in their field. With an enviable reputation within their industry for quality, durability and innovation, this is a fantastic position for a Marketing Assistant to join a successful and growing business.
Working as part of a team of 4, the Marketing Assistant will have a strong active interest in Digital/Social Media marketing and provide support on a variety of marketing projects and activities, reporting into the Senior Marketing Executive.
Duties will include:
• Design and create content and artwork for information sheets and promotional items using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Social Media management including content planning and posting across different platforms.
• Updating website content.
• Assisting with marketing events and exhibitions.
• Working with the marketing team on new product launches.
• Working on marketing projects related to internal marketing and communication.
Skills and experience required:
• A degree in Marketing (or other relevant Business degree) is preferable or equivalent relevant experience.
• You will be passionate about all forms of social media and have a good understanding of Google Analytics and direct mail.
• You will be confident using Photoshop and InDesign software.
• You will be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy, grammar and attention to detail.
• You will be a team player who enjoys working towards shared goals and is comfortable working under pressure to deadlines.
This position offers a driven and dedicated individual, with a passion for Marketing, an opportunity to bring their experience into a positive and marketing-led organisation. You will join a team where knowledge and positive outcomes are shared, with opportunities for progression.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Hours - Monday to Friday, either 9-5.30 or 8.30 - 5pm.
Free on site parking.
Benefits include matched contribution pension scheme and access to Healthcare Cash Back scheme.
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We Work Recruitment Associates Ltd
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
£30,000 - £45,000 per annum
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Michael Page Marketing
£20,000 - £24,000 per annum
S4 Personnel Ltd