A leading fund manager is seeking a Marketing assistant to join their European marketing team. The team is responsible for marketing to institutional, wholesale, intermediated and direct client segments using all aspects of the marketing mix to maximize exposure to core markets.
The Marketing Assistant will be working closely with the investment marketing team and the sales teams in Europe in order to provide marketing support for the business. Also, the role will support the wider marketing team in larger marketing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and production of communications, literature, digital content and other marketing materials to support sales channels in English and local language where appropriate.
- Planning and management of marketing campaigns utilising the full marketing mix as appropriate.
- General understanding of product and strategic priorities for the business and link these to marketing campaigns.
- Manage external suppliers and agencies as required in the UK and regionally if appropriate.
- Contribute to marketing plans for defined distribution channels and segments.
- Project management of online and offline marketing requirements/activity.
- Work independently on small projects.
- Work closely with local and regionally based sales, content and compliance teams in supporting and implementing ongoing and new marketing approaches.
- Collaborate with other teams in order to share feedback and work effectively; including but not limited to sales, fund management, investment marketing, e-business, PR and product.
- Engage where appropriate with third parties, including suppliers and clients.
- Set appropriate success criteria for marketing activity.
- Understand brand, regulatory, compliance, TCF and financial requirements.
The role requires:
- Marketing or communications experience within a regulated environment
- Fluency in at least one other European language required
- Good writing/editing skills
- Good knowledge of the asset management industry
- Able to adapt content to relevant media and audience
- Understanding of relevant channel audiences
- Knowledge of risk and compliance factors
- Presentation skills desirable
- Able to work independently on small and moderately complex projects
- Some planning and project management skills
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills