This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful retail business as a Campaign Marketing Executive. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your Marketing flair to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
About my client…
- A leading high-street retail brand with a phenomenal sales performance.
- They are forward thinking, dynamic and fast-paced with a great product offering and a huge passion for product.
- They are a very well-known and established brand in the UK who continue to open more stores.
- They are extremely good at promoting from within and are a place where you can really develop a successful career.
- Support the Head of Retail Marketing in the strategic development and delivery of marketing plans
- Work with appropriate functions to analyse current sales and market performance and identify, pre-evaluate, and recommend activity to support commercial objectives
- Work closely with retail operations, creative studio, and brand teams to deliver through the line integrated activity and a seamless customer experience to deadline.
- Establish robust mechanisms and processes for the post evaluation and measurement of key KPIs (e.g. brand health and awareness metrics)
- Management of print, Advertising, Media, and other support agencies
- Forecast, manage and control marketing budgets
- Inspire both teams and management by championing customer-led marketing plans and activity and integrated and strategic thinking
- Monitor wider industry and identify and exploit emerging trends and new developments
- Generate innovative solutions to both new and long-standing business challenges
- You will have proven experience within a similar role or have worked in a creative studio/production services environment.
- You’ll be PC literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and ideally have advanced knowledge of design and production software.
- You’ll be well organised in your approach.