Salary to £29000
An exciting opportunity for a marketing professional with experience in FMCG to join a highly successful, progressive and expanding brand-led business! You will have the opportunity to work with both established and emerging brands based out of their head office.
The Marketing Assistant is fundamental to the Marketing Department taking a lead role across number of important cross-portfolio projects and processes including Design Workflow, Event Support, Market Data Analysis and Competitive Intelligence. The Marketing Assistant is also responsible for supporting the Marketing team with delivering brand strategy and keeping to brand guidelines across all brands.
- Lead day-to-day workflow management of the design studio using web-based software - ensure briefs are inputted in a timely manner and enable effective and efficient communication between brand, sales and design team.
- Manage the organisation, tracking and reporting of all marketing led events with a focus on logistics and result tracking. Work closely with operations, logistics, sales, finance and marketing teams to ensure clear communication between departments.
- Manage, evaulate and report on quarterly and annual market data and competitve intelligence.
- Supprt efforts to grow company portfolio and assist the Marketing Manager with the development of UK brands.
- Prioritise time & resources against projects most critical to achieving current and long term brand contribution objectives. Work closely with Sales team to that portfolio priorities are aligned and that key brands are performing on profit, volume and KPI metrics.
- Help with the evaluation, selection and management of advertising, promotion and design agencies where relevant and ensure quality output is delivered on time and on budget. Work as appropriate with PR Agency to develop periodic press releases for cross-portfolio projects.
- You will be required to create, edit and amend copy for various marketing literature including adverts, presentations, websites, blogs, social media pages and portfolios. Your ability to proofread is essential.
- Marketing experience and/or related experience in an FMCG environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience of copywriting and proof reading
- Project management skills with the ability to successfully plan, manage and prioritise tasks across multiple projects
- Ability to show creative thinking and high-standard of executional delivery
- Experience in building collaborative relationships with agency partners and sales teams
- Must demonstrate commercial acumen with a strong ability to analyse and draw insights from data
- Willing to learn with a positive, can do attitude
Please note, we try to get back to all applicants who take the time to apply for jobs advertised by LANI Recruitment, however, during times of increased activity and high levels of applications, this is not always possible. If you haven’t heard from LANI Recruitment within three working days of your application, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. LANI Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. LANI Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.