Our client a leading Events company is seeking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive. Reporting to the Marketing Director you will be responsible for working closely with the production and sales teams and have the main function of the role being to generate incoming enquiries and to increase awareness of the events.
Key duties include:
- Create and develop marketing plans, define campaign schedules and ensure timely implementation of on and offline activity
- Manage marketing budgets, track campaign results and suggest improvements for future campaigns.
- Define and drive a robust marketing strategy that results in quality enquiries and new business across all events, with a particular focus on sponsorship marketing
- Executing campaigns for event sponsors when required
- Liaise with relevant departments and write effective e-mail copy that generates enquiries for the delegate and sponsorship sales teams.
- Create new and develop existing relationships with leading trade press and industry bodies to widen the reach and promotion of the events portfolio
- Ensure the website is a hub of information that aims to persuade visitors to enquire or download content
- Create interesting and eye-catching content that draws in prospects across different marketing channels
- Maintain and develop LinkedIn, twitter and other social media channels for both lead-generation and branding purposes.
The successful candidates will have:
- Worked within an events company
- Excellent sales copywriting and proofreading ability
- Experience in event management, social media and email marketing experience
This is an exciting role for anyone who wants to take the next step in their marketing career. Career Progression opportunities include managing a team or international relocation.