We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and passionate Marketing Manager to join a successful financial services company based in Derby (DE24). We have a strong marketing presence now, but we want it to be even greater, taking advantage of new and advanced technologies and methods to maximum our client opportunities within our Financial Services sector market.
Working as part of the Management team, the Marketing Manager with work on new ideas to take the company to the next level, increasing its client base and making the most of introducing and leading new marketing techniques and strategies
They will have a passion about Marketing, and have knowledge of various areas within marketing including direct marketing, campaign management, strategic planning, digital marketing, online marketing, social media, statistical analysis, seminars and most importantly the ability to truly align the marketing strategy to the overall business strategy.
We are open to candidates of different levels from a passionate graduate to a fully experienced and qualified Marketing Manager. What is most important is the fit with the organisation and the ability to drive forward an initial concept through to successful completion. We want the successful candidate to be as excited about our future as we are.
The role is very wide ranging and will very much depend on the successful candidates skills and experience, and shall include the following:
- Responsibility for the co-ordination of activities related to raising the company’s profile, e.g. PR, corporate events, advertising, sponsorship, literature and LinkedIn / online presence.
- Responsible for arranging events or seminars for existing and potential clients and managing the process from idea to execution working closely with other team members in delegating tasks.
- De-briefing the MD and management team on event success and recognising learns for future events.
- Responsible for updating the MD and management team with weekly updates and progress on any campaigns and events.
- Managing the implementation of company microsites in line with requests from the Management team, ensuring the company brand/style is maintained.
- To understand the market within which we operate and recognise any changes in the market to maximise on opportunities for events and seminars.
- Responsibility for the upkeep of the company website and ensuring our latest news is kept regularly up to date and linked to other social media platforms.
- Responsible for the overall quality of all outgoing client communications.
- Be responsible for client segmentation and ensure clients are serviced in line with this through the effective use of CRM systems.
- Managing feedback and responsible for actioning all follow-up contact from client and non-client events.
- Understand Return on Investment (ROI) for all events, analyse outcomes and agree any changes to future events with the management team.
- Responsible for overseeing the sourcing of effective data to allow for outgoing marketing campaigns and working to ensure all leads are followed up in a timely manner.
- To ensure any new data sourced is registered with Proms within the week of obtaining the information.
- Regularly monitor client feedback through client servicing questionnaires and testimonials.
- Oversee gifting options for clients at Christmas working with the Business Administrators..
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of basic financial services products e.g. Pensions, Investments & Protection.
- Ensuring all marketing methods are fully compliant in line with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Strong Marketing / entrepreneurial background.
- Well presented and professional
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- High level of attention to detail (proof-reading)
- Proactive and able to work own initiative to deliver outstanding results
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment with a flexible approach to their workload
- Ability to be able to adapt to last-minute changes
- Willing to commit long term to the role, and care about the business and its success
- Good knowledge of all Office Products as a minimum e.g. Microsoft, Word, Excel, Outlook or PowerPoint.
- Prior use of CRM systems essential
- Highly knowledgeable on up to date marketing tools and methods, with the ability to put the theory into practice
- Salary: £30-50K depending on skills, qualifications and experience
- Location: Derby, (DE24)
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Holiday: 20 days per annum, plus bank holidays
- Death in service benefit and workplace pension
To apply for this excellent and exciting opportunity, please apply online.