Our client is looking for a Vendor Marketing Manager to join their growing and dynamic company. The Marketing Manager will be the focal point for all marketing activity for a set portfolio of vendors. Work closely with the sales team to proactively managing the planning and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programs.
As the Vendor Marketing Manager you will:
- Build and develop quarterly, measurable marketing plans in line with business objectives.
- Plan, create and execute multi touch campaigns that are creative, innovative and return a good level of ROI.
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers in order to execute the campaigns
- Support the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns through channel partners.
- Support the sales and marketing team on all events such as trade shows, partner events, and networking events.
- Measure and report back to the Head of Marketing on the success of all marketing campaigns.
- Manage pre-determined budgets and claiming of vendor funds in a timely manner.
- Attend sales and marketing meetings in both the UK and Europe to fully understand the UK and Group strategy.
- Develop a broad understanding of the markets in which partners/vendors operate and a close understanding of partners/vendor’s business
·Build strong relationships in areas relevant to the role
·Attend internal and external training sessions to achieve greater understanding of the solutions.
The ideal Marketing Manager will have:
- ·Experience of planning and delivering creative, demand generation campaigns
- Experience in IT related industry, Distribution, Reseller, Vendor or Channel Experience
- Confident and engaging personality
- Knowledge of Automated Marketing Software such as Marketo or Eloqua would be desirable but not essential.
- Up to 5% matched pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Regular social events
- Free parking
- Health care package and cycle to work scheme
- 24 days holiday increases 1 day per year up to 28 days plus a day off on your birthday
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.