This is a short term Marketing Manager opportunity for a leading information provider to the Property sector both in the UK and Europe.
Our client are a leading provider of knowledge and information to the Property Sector based in London. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their busy team on a short term basis.
The Marketing Manager reports to the Head of Marketing and take responsibility across the following areas:
- Be the central point in the management, coordination, internal communication and execution of all marketing campaigns and drive their timely execution
- Traffic management: Acts as the main liaison between internal stakeholders, the Design team and any external agencies/suppliers to ensure campaigns are run to time and budget.
- Support and own projects from inception to completion for a variety of campaigns and ensure integration with other business divisions where required
- Ensure proper campaign tracking and establish internal benchmarks for performance measurement
- Measure and control campaign effectiveness to ensure demonstrable return on investment for all activity
- Drive increased awareness and appreciation of campaigns internally: ensure circulation of results and follow up actions to all stakeholders
The candidate that secures the Marketing Manager position will bring the following skills and attributes, PLUS be available for an IMMEDIATE START:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and prioritise multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Hands-on experience implementing and using marketing automation (Pardot preferable)
- Strong project management experience: ability to manage challenging and sometimes unpredictable time-scales, and anticipate issues.
- Strong list management, manipulation and processing skills - strong Excel skills are MUST
- Team player with real team ethos, customer focus and `can-do' attitude.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
Competitive Daily rate, initial 4 month Temporary Contract.