Gi Group Doncaster have an excellent opportunity to join a well-known manufacturing company on the outskirts of Doncaster as an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer. As one of the market leaders in their specialist field; my client can offer excellent career opportunities for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
As part of a maintenance team you will be required to work a rotating shift pattern of Days (5:45am to 2:00pm), Nights (9:45pm to 6:00am) and Afters (1:45pm to 10:00pm) Monday to Friday on a weekly rotation.
This is a permanent position and a brilliant opportunity to join a progressive company.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD:
- Have experience in an mechanical maintenance based role.
- Hold a relevant qualification; ideally City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3
- Ideally have some electrical knowledge/experience (although this is not essential)
- Be willing to cover all duties associated with general maintenance
DUTIES INCLUDE; BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Carrying our routine and preventative maintenance
- Dealing with any breakdown repairs as and when they occur
- Ensuring that downtime is kept to a minimum by effectively following maintenance procedures.
- Helping and supporting team members as and when required.
- Additional duties associated with general building maintenance i. e. changing a light bulb
If interested; please apply via the advert.
For more information please call Gi Group Doncaster and ask for Anthony .
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum, negotiable, inc benefits
Penguin Recruitment Ltd
£25,000 - £40,000 per annum
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Hammond Recruitment Group
£27,000 per annum
CV Consulting Ltd