What you will do
Work on our CI system and manage our build, test and release pipeline for apps and frameworks that are used by merchants worldwide to accept and manage card payments. As part of this:
- Manage our CI system from start to finish.
- Maintain and improve our test automation infrastructure.
- Improve our robot army, which controls terminals during automated testing.
- Make developers happy, by providing a working test infrastructure.
- Search for new options to automate additional terminal interactions and contribute your own ideas and tools to improve the overall testing.
- Work in close collaboration with software, QA and certification engineers where you will have the chance to acquire knowledge in the rapidly changing payments market.
- Quickly take on responsibility for the overall infrastructure and robots.
What we offer
- An exciting role with a lot of creative freedom and access to a small robot army.
- The chance to get on board an energetic, growing company.
- A position, where you can bring in your ideas and tools to create the best products.
- An individualized personal development plan + training and conference budget.
- An open culture that welcomes agile methods (Scrum, TDD, continuous deployment, retrospectives).
- Relaxed office and positive work environment.
- Competitive compensation and flexible working hours.
- Relocation support and allowance, free German classes.
What we are looking for
- You have experience with build automation and continuous integration systems (Jenkins).
- You managed mobile build, test and release pipelines.
- You have experience with general-purpose programming and scripting, preferably in Java or Python.
- You are familiar with DevOps practices and have a working knowledge of operating systems and automatic provisioning.
- You have a passion for developing hardware projects and have experience with hobby microcontroller boards (Teensy, Arduino or Raspberry Pi).
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills in both software and hardware.