Purpose of the role:
To work with customer and third parties to maximise the collection of unpaid mortgage debt and fees.
- Manage expired term mortgages to a satisfactory conclusion
- Manage Ground Rent Service Charge payment requests to effectively protect mortgage security
- Ensuring all activity undertaken is in alignment with Business strategy, risk, policy and regulatory compliance.
- Handle inbound and outbound telephone calls with customers and third parties,
- Understand customer and financial circumstances to achieve a satisfactory repayment solution.
- Manage and maintain workload through individual case ownership
- Liaise with Solicitors where litigation action is required
- Preparation and presentation of Credit Risk Committee documentation.
- Identify and escalate potential issues and concerns to Team Manager
- Identify improvements to performance and team processes through continuous improvement
- Maintain and record approvals of mandated decisions.
- Ability to manage own workload
- Good communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- IT literate
- Be able to build relationships
Cordant People is an equal opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer