Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Are you a skilled maintenance engineer looking for your next challenge? Diverse Recruitment Solutions Ltd is working with a globally recognised client based in the Chesterfield area offering a great all round package and career opportunity.
As an engineer you will use your electrical and mechanical skills to resolve breakdown issues with minimal impact to production.
You will use SAP for all planned and breakdown maintenance activity logging and stores control.
Duties as Follows - Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
• Ensuring all maintenance activity meets quality standards with respect to workmanship, processes and procedures in order to deliver plant quality targets.
• Ensuring that company procedures and effective controls are followed and implemented with respect to maintenance costs in order to deliver plant cost performance targets.
• Working on preventative and breakdown maintenance and feeding back reports through SAP.
• Ensuring all parts and materials taken out of the stores are booked to the relevant cost centre/works order number in line with budget control.
• Carry out dynamic risk assessments on all maintenance tasks undertaken.
• Maintaining the day to day reliability of plant and machines to meet engineering downtime
The Requirements - Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
• Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in mechanical engineering or equivalent and electrical experience.
• Mechanical apprenticeship or equivalent with relevant electrical experience and qualifications.
• Sound engineering experience working in a maintenance environment.
• Experience of maintenance management systems preferably SAP but not essential.
• Computer literate with knowledge of Word and Excel.
• Demonstrate good fault finding and problem solving skills.
• Experience with autonomous maintenance practices.
• Show the ability to work well within a team but able to work on own initiative.
• Good communication and listening skills.
The company offer an attractive package of 25 days holiday plus 8 stats, a contribution towards pension and additional benefits of working for a global organisation.
The role is based on a 37.5 hours working week with rotating Days, Nights and Afternoon shifts Monday through to Friday - With overtime available
Should this role be of interest to you please click on the apply button today.
£22,660 - £28,000 per annum
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
£10.47 - £11.04 per hour
£10.00 per hour
The Best Connection Group Ltd
£8.00 per hour
Adecco UK Limited